COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
The health and safety of our customers and staff is extremely important to us. We want to make sure you feel safe and comfortable while shopping at Frakas! To make this happen, we have implemented some safety protocols:
- We have a capacity limit of 4 customers in the store at a time to ensure you have enough space to properly maintain social distancing. If we have reached our capacity, we will kindly ask you to wait outside until there is room.
- Masks are required to be worn in the store at all times by staff and customers.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering using the sanitizer provided at the door.
- A safety screen has been installed at the till to maintain a barrier between staff and customers.
- We regularly sanitize all high-touch areas in the store such as fitting rooms, door handles, debit terminals, hangers, and racks.
- Employees are asked to practice hand washing, social distancing, and are required to stay home if sick.
These protocols help us to keep our community safe and allow us to continue seeing your beautiful faces in store! Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated during these times.
Still have questions or concerns? Give us a call at 250-762-2234.