Have you ever wanted to know how to find your perfect size jeans without trying them on? How about how to get out certain stains? We've put together a list of our favourite fashion hacks for you to try out for yourself!
- If you shrink an item of clothing don't fret, you can unshrink it! All you need to do it put the item into luke warm water with some baby shampoo. Let the item soak for 10 minutes then ring it out. Allow it to air dry and voila! Back to its old size!
- Had too much fun with the girls and spilled red wine all over yourself? Grab some white wine and dab it over top of the stain, then wash the item.
- Prevent your jeans from fading by adding 1/2 cup of white vinegar to your next wash.
- Fix your scratched sunglasses by making a paste of 1 part water with 1 part baking soda and rubbing it onto the lense with a cotton ball. Rinse and enjoy the clear view!
- Tired of green finger stains from your costume jewelry? Add some clear nail polish to the inside of your rings to prevent looking like a green monster.
- Hate ironing? Toss your clothes in the dryer with some ice cubes to get the wrinkles out.
- Get rid of those pesky deodorant marks by rubbing a dryer sheet over it.
- Have a bad stain? Grab a super foamy white shaving cream and add it to the stain befor washing.
- Doing a power shop and don't have time to try the super cute jeans on? Take the waistline and wrap it around your neck. If the sides touch each other, they'll fit! Not quite touching, then they're too small.